During a process of separation or divorce, child custody is the most painful situation for parents.
Our goal is to obtain the necessary evidence to justify if needed, the parent which is unable or is not responsible enough to take care of the children.
Our private investigators are able to determine which parent attend to one or more of the following assumptions:
- Inadequate treatment of the minors.
- Neglect of children.
- Irregular behavior of the parent (prostitution…).
- Alcoholism, drug addiction, gambling addiction.
- Parent’s mental disorder.
- The parent makes day or night outings, delegating childcare to others.