The aim is to obtain evidence of irregularities that may arise in the breach of a contract between franchisor and franchisee.
This failure by the franchisee, can occur in situations such as:
- Quality customer service.
- Sale prices.
- Protocols and actions imposed.
- Exclusive contract breach (sale of products, services …).
- Changes in the store, brand, procedures …
- Testimony of customers or suppliers.
On the other hand, investigations can target the franchisor, in the interest of a prospective franchisee. In this case investigations will focus on:
- Creditworthiness of the franchisor.
- Economic performance of other franchisor.
- History of the brand.